Wednesday, September 1, 2010

F**K YOU Official Video

I told you it was going to happen! Cee-Lo Green dropped an alternate video for his new song "Fuck You." As I'm sure you already know, the song is a huge swipe at a gold digging ex, and this particular version shows Cee-Lo dealing with said "heartbreaker" throughout his life, all based in a 50's styled diner. Sort of reminds me of the diner where Biff hung out in "Back to the Future," but that's showing my age a little bit. Hey, I'm still officially in my 20's, even if it is only for the next month and a half. I'm holding on to that shit. If I could rock a suit like Cee-Lo is wearing in this joint and not look like a super-hero monk or something, I totally would. That joint comes down to his knees. I wonder how many buttons are on that thing? My guess is about 38. Whatever the situation, this video is great. Check Cee-Lo out as a kid saying, "Fuck you" as he's walking by the counter. I always get a kick out of cursing children, and this little dude said it with such conviction! Enough talking, more watching.
Enjoy!



BTW, I've got a feeling that this new album is going to be nothing short of epic. It might surprise some of you. I'd even venture to say that it might be award worthy. Let's wait and see. It will be here very soon.

Update:

Oh, and as a bonus, I found this interview with Cee-lo about this song. Check it out.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100830/ap_en_mu/us_music_cee_lo

No comments:

Post a Comment