Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Reflection Eternal - Long, Hot Summer

Yeah, I guess I'm a little late with this one, but it has been a minute since I have posted anything. I've been slacking, no doubt. It's October, the heat in the air is gone, the short shorts have turned into long pants, and it's going to be a long time until we can sit at the beach drinking brews and enjoying a warm Summer breeze. Now it's time for the winter ales and we'll see the summer brews in a few months. I'm going to miss it, but Talib Kweli and DJ Hi- Tek made a video that should warm you up just a bit. The long, hot summer is gone, but let's reminisce on it for a second.

Reflection Eternal - Long Hot Summer [Directed by Joslyn Rose Lyons] from Joslyn Rose Lyons on Vimeo.



I was born in the Fall, but I love the damn summer. RIP summertime CHI 2010. Gone but not forgotten.

No comments:

Post a Comment