Monday, August 9, 2010

Kanye West's Power Portrait

So, I told you guys that I would bring you the video for "Power" as soon as I could get my hands on it, so here it is. If I had to pick one word to describe it, it would be stunning. Another one, okay, different. Kanye decided to change up the way he was going to bring this one to the masses, and did the moving portrait, as was told in the previous post. I think that post really described the thinking behind what was going on here far better than I could. Marco Brambilla (the director) did something that has never really been done before in the realm of music videos, and I was blown away when I got a chance to see it for the first time. People are talking about it, and all publicity is good publicity. I want to hang this thing in my house instead of watching it on a computer screen.
Cheers.

Kanye West - The Power Portrait from Rodney Curl on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment