Monday, August 2, 2010

And I'm back

For anyone following this blog, or checking it out occasionally, I plan on making more posts, hopefully making this a great blog one day. However, July was a crazy busy. The WHOLE time, I've been dying to do some entries. It's been a little over a month since I sent anything out, but this HAD to be published. Band of Horses is one of my favorite groups, and when I saw that Cee-Lo did a version of one of my favorite songs, I had to share it with you guys. Presenting "No One's Gonna Love You." The visuals tell a short story of a strong love that fizzles out. Please, leave some comments, and let me know what you guys think. My thoughts? Straight dope, homie.
Cheers

Cee-lo "No one's gonna love you" from Starr Whitesides on Vimeo.

1 comment:

  1. I think this video is just as moving as the song. Covers are very hard to pull off, but Cee-lo does a really good job.

    Which do you prefer, this version or the Band of Horses version?

    ReplyDelete