Monday, June 28, 2010

Monday Hangover Recap

Real quick... Let me run down my Sunday night at my parents house. BBQ'd some ribs and chicken, started off drinking a case of Busch beer. Tastes horrible, but that's what my dad likes. His reasoning, "It's cheap and it gets you drunk!" Valid point. Chowed down on a ton of ribs and his famous "rib nuggets" and then started the real drinking. A glass or two of Jack Daniels turned into shots. Shots turned into double shots. Pretty soon, my brother and I started rolling dice and playing craps for shots, still downing the wateriest of beers the whole time. I was going to hit a bar afterwards, but it's probably a good thing that it was too late. I can get a bit inappropriate at times when I'm that hammered. THIS is why my Monday has sucked to this point. Let's hope it gets better now that my hangover has passed!
Cheers!

PS... I'm pretty sure I'll be drinking tonight as well. Gotta keep the party going! FML!

No comments:

Post a Comment