Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Mark Ronson is back...

And he's bringing Q-Tip with him! Okay, dope. I'm a huge fan. When Funk and I saw him perform at Lollapalooza '08, let's just say that I was more than impressed. One of the best shows I saw that year. I've just got one question. What the hell is up with Q-Tip's hair? Shit looks mad strange, son. He's been rocking it in that style for a while now, and me thinks it's just a little too throwback. It's not like he's going retro and doing the whole bring the late 80's and early 90's back... That hairdo looks more like the kind of box that your uncle used to rock after he cut his afro down in an attempt to look a little more "hip" or something. I kind of feel like when that style was popular he didn't rock it. Maybe a low fade or some short dreads. Maybe it's because I always seemed to remember him in a hat...

But, I digress. Guess I got a little off subject there. ANYWAY, check out this new video. It's called "Bang Bang Bang" featuring Q-Tip and MNDR (Strange name, if you ask me... How do you pronounce it? Like "Minder" or something?) It's off the "Record Collection" album that is coming out soon. I enjoyed it, even had a glass of Three Floyds Gumballhead with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment