Monday, June 14, 2010

Blackhawks Rally

How awesome was it that the Blackhawks won the Stanley Cup this year? I'll admit that I haven't been a hockey fan for a long time, but in the last couple years, I have become quite the hockey advocate. Actually went to my first game during the playoffs against Vancouver. It was an awesome time (Thanks Lisa!)

So now we win the Cup, and you know there is going to be a parade after. This freaking thing was epic. Hundreds of thousands of people lining Michigan Avenue and Wacker. Drinking beer. Vodka. Whiskey. Whatever the hell else. If I had to put a number on it, I would say at least 40% of the people there were HAMMERED. The only reason the number was so low was because there were a ton of kids in attendance. SO, obviously, there were quite a few interesting videos that came out of the rally. We'll start off with my favorite.

It's about to be a what? GIRL FIGHT! <---Pause that whole line.



This video was awesome for so many reasons. First off, those girls were young as shit.... And wasted. Drunk kids always make me laugh. The horn that goes off when this chick goes all Eddie Guererro off the top of the planter almost made me choke on my drink...TOO funny.

And don't forget this... Swiped from my favorite sports blog Deadspin.com here's what happens when you act like an ass and climb up on street sweepers in the middle of the rally... Pay attention to the .gif in the second comment. That is just classic.

http://deadspin.com/5561535/asshole-kids-try-their-best-to-ruin-blackhawks-victory-parade/gallery/

Yes. She took that shot to the grill like a champ!
I've got a video that I want to upload so you guys can check it out, but I haven't put it on Youtube or anything yet. It's coming. Gotta get on here, because it was my favorite part of the rally.
Ah well, until next time
Halfcourt out.

No comments:

Post a Comment